Regardless of which group you join, it’s highly recommended to purchase this book to complement the coaching program.
Diane Sanfilippo’s recently published Book. It’s an expanded workbook with meal plans to be used alongside your 21 days, including the week before and after.
This Book is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF:
- You like meal plans and grocery lists laid out for you
- You want 75 recipes that are detox friendly
- You want a space to hand-write your journal entries every day
- You prefer an in-hand, paper version
- Other Resources: Pinterest, the 21DSD Blog, 21DSD Community Facebook page)
ALSO AVAILABLE (optional):
The 21DSD Guide Book: This comprehensive guidebook to the program complete with yes/no lists, meal plans, FAQ, what-to-expect day-by-day, amazingly delicious recipes, and MUCH more.
The 21DSD Cookbook: A companion to The 21DSD Guide Book, bursts with more than a hundred grain-, gluten-, legume-, dairy-, and sugar-free recipes to keep you inspired as you blow your cravings for sugar and carbs to smithereens.