It’s pretty hard to eat food in this country that isn’t laden with sugar. It has become a huge detriment to our health as seen with the extremely high rates of obesity, diabetes and cancer.
Carbs and sugar have become daily staples in our diets. And not just daily, but multiple times a day, every meal kind of staples.
Yeah sugar tastes good, and maybe it makes you happy in the short term, but it’s not beneficial to our bodies for so many reasons!
Sugar… it’s addictive and leaves you with fatigue, mental fog, insomnia, infertility, depression, anxiety, insulin problems, weight gain, moodiness, acne and more. These issues can often be reduced or resolved by reducing or removing sugar from your diet.
In my situation, sugar has been a contributor to acne in my late teens, and Candida and inflammation which likely contributed to me getting cancer! Ack! Not to say it will happen to you, but there are so many diseases and illnesses linked to SUGAR!!!
What I’ve found in my own life, and in the process of healing from the effects of chemo, is that real food can taste good, your body craves real food. Sure it often still craves sugar, but once you stop eating sugar, your body craves the nutrients of real food. Your tastebuds adjust to even a red apple tasting too sweet! This happened to me after my first 21-Day Sugar Detox. I couldn’t finish the apple, it was too sweet.
Does any of this sound like you?
- Have you struggled with cravings?
- Or maybe you find yourself constantly slipping back into bad habits and just can’t seem to get yourself on track?
- Do you experience energy spikes and dips throughout the day – especially that 3pm slump?
- Are you often tired, lethargic, or experience unexpected changes in your mood?
- What about brain fog, cloudy thinking, and trouble sleeping, or even trouble concentrating on the task at-hand?
- Have you tried to complete nutrition challenges before but felt overwhelmed, restricted and just plain hungry?!
The 21-Day Sugar Detox Program can help!!
It is a clear-cut, effective, whole-foods-based nutrition action plan that will reset your body and your habits. You might be thinking, “OMG I can’t live without my sugar!” But it’s not the end of life, just a mere 21 days of commitment to eat real foods to help you bust through your carb cravings, mental fog, the midday energy slump, trouble sleeping, moodiness and more!
I participated in the 21-Day Sugar Detox (21DSD) to reduce my after-dinner sugar cravings, to challenge myself and see how else it would benefit me. The glorious sleep was the best part! And then decided to become a Certified Coach for the program!
As a 21-Day Sugar Detox Certified Coach, I’m uniquely equipped to guide you through the program, from preparation before you begin, through the program, and post-detox.
Who am I?
I’m Ashley Wood, a Certified Nutrition Therapist and Natural Foods Chef. Nine years ago I had a life-changing diagnosis of stage IV cancer, which was a serious wake up call. I came to realize the importance of the foods you eat and the products you use on your body have a significant impact on your health based on the quality or toxicity of ingredients. I began paying close attention to the food I was eating and a huge shift in my healing occurred when I cut out gluten, dairy and sugar. I’ve become obsessed with wellness and natural health and love helping other people find their path to a healthier lifestyle. Read more about my story here.
JOIN MY 21-DAY SUGAR DETOX SMALL GROUP!
- Exclusive Access to my Sugar Knockouts Facebook Group
- Facebook Lives to prep you, clarify the guidelines and answer any questions throughout the detox
- Daily Check-Ins in the Facebook Group for accountability
- Valuable and time-saving grocery store and cooking tips
- Exclusive Guides created for you
- 2- 30 minute 1:1 sessions with Ashley to remove trigger foods and help you master your sugar cravings
- A hypnosis recording
- Learn a technique you can use over and over to overcome in-the-moment struggles for sugar cravings
Includes the newest tools I’ve learned incorporating NLP and other amazing mindset techniques you likely won’t get from other 21DSD coaches. As a participant in my Sugar Knockouts Group, you won’t just break the habits, the behaviors and the thoughts about craving sugar, but get to the real root. It’s not about changing these, or trying to find more willpower, more motivation, or being more disciplined. It’s about changing your mindset.
NEXT START DATES with ASHLEY
Find a friend to participate with you! Get 20% off each. ($359)
Send me a message with any questions you have!